15 Random Facts About Me
- I'm a 25 year old from the West Yorkshire area.
- I work full time photographing minerals and precious gems for a wholesale company, I love my job.
- I don't like standard tea or coffee, which people find weird, but I do like green tea and most other herbal varieties.
- I have no tattoos, my ears pierced once in the standard manor and then my upper ear pierce on my left side.
- I enjoy reading I'm just not a massive book eater and it can take me up to a few months to get though one small book.
- I have a general interest in make up but it doesn't rule my spending habits. Clothing on the other hand is where most of my money goes.
- I have enjoyed a few festivals in the past but feel I am too old for the constant rain and lack of sleep any more. But I am more than ready for a few day event to keep things interesting even better when you can sleep in a real bed at the end of the day.
- I don't currently have any pets but I have had about everything you could imagine as a child. I would love to own a Dog once I have my own place.
- I still live with my parents, we all get on really well, just wish my room was bigger.
- I have a boyfriend that I have been with for eight years.
- I also have a younger sister by two years, no other siblings.
- I am about five foot tall and generally a size ten.
- I have been growing my hair for about three years I used to have it cut in a pixie style.
- I've had many bright colours in my hair from pink, green, blue and purple. My natural hair colour is a dark brown, I dye it red/purple with home dyes.
- My favourite footwear is Dr Martens ever since I saved my first wages to buy a pair back when I was 16, I have quite a collection now.
I can't wait to get into blogging!
Want to see more posts follow on