Monday, September 7, 2015

Beauty Review | The Body Shop Coconut Range

Hi, Today I wanted to share a little beauty review with you. I'm talking about the coconut range of products from the Body Shop.

To start with I wanted to round off the collection with the scent. Coconut is one of my favourite scents for bath/body products and is such a versatile scent complementing any time of year. I have four products from the range to review. The body products contain community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil and the spray contains fair trade sugarcane essence.

Body Butter | 200ml - £14.00

The Body Shop body butters are some of the best on the market, they are super moisturizing with a really thick consistency, which sinks into the skin really quickly and leaves it super soft and smelling of coconut for a reasonable amount of time.

Body Scrub | 200ml - £13.00

I love an exfoliating scrub, and this is a really good one. I'm trying to remove all products that use micro beads from my routine and this is a great alternative. The exfoliating material is coconut husks and ground coconut shells.

Shower Cream | 250ml - £4.00

The coconut range has a cream rather than gel but it's essentially the same thing. I use a bath lily to lather up the cream and tiny bit goes a long way and a bottle can easily last me a couple of months. It smells lovely as do all the products from this range.

Body Mist | 100ml - £7.50

I like to use this product as a room mist for a light and fresh boost to the room. The staying power of the scent isn't amazing but it is a lovely product to apply in the morning for an invigorating boost.

Some of the Body Shop products are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. They are a cruelty free British brand and source as many ingredients as possible from fair trade organizations. The Body Shop are great for promotions and special offers so it's very unlikely you'll pay full price anyway.

Have you tried any of the Body Shop's Coconut range?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

13 comments:

  1. Great review, I have tried the shower cream and the body butter from this range. I didn't like the smell of the shower cream, but the body butter was nice :) xox

    Sonam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the body butter is my favourite from the range, it's so good. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to get rid of all microbead products as well! I love places like The Body Shop for that because of their reputation of using only natural ingredients. I don't think I've ever tried anything from their Coconut range, it seems like something that would be nice all year 'round, rather than seasonal, which would be nice!

    Great reviews!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to find a brand you know you can trust and buy any item without having to check the label. They all smell great too. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried the Coconut range before and I really don't know why, because I love Coconut scent! Now I just need to pick something out of the range to buy ;)
    Patti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the coconut hand cream, that's next on my list. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. I'm not a fan of coconuts honestly, the smell is just meh but the Body Shop products are geat, and I love their Orange lines! They are great <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy the Grapefruit/Satsuma shower gel all the time! it smells so good. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  5. Oh yum coconut smell! These all sound and look fantastic to me! Need to try them! :)

    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! x

    http://www.iamnicrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work in BodyShop and this was by far the most popular range in the company. It's easy to see why! Gorgeous photography, great review hun xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I haven't tried this range yet, but I also love how they always have deals on and you can always find discount codes dead easy on the internet!
    Dimples Diaries
    x

    ReplyDelete