- Go to the seaside - this is technically cheating as I know I'm going.
- Use prompts to take photos - Take photos for the fun of it rather than for a reason.
- Go on a boat trip - Maybe a fishing trip.
- Play in the slot machines - And see what useless things I can win.
- Read at least 2 books - To see how many books I can read before the year ends.
- Go see my sisters kittens - Dexter and Luna, their only 5 months old, so cute.
- Buy some of the new Lush goodies - Because I'm almost out and OMG! all the new things.
- Do a restaurant review - I eat out way too much and don't use it too my blogs advantage.
- Buy a smaller camera - So fed up of carrying the DSLR it's so heavy.
- Enjoy the changing season - Autumn Yay!!!
What are your goals for the month ahead?
Sam
Want to see more posts follow on

I just moved back to Sweden and while it was sunny and warm in Germany, it's dark and rainy here as well! I guess autumn is coming!
ReplyDeleteI also want to read more books the upcoming month, as I really didn't read too much the last weeks!
Patti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com