Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Month's Mini Goals | September

Hi, It's the ninth month of the year and if the weather is anything to go by, summers over (chucking it down with rain and it's so dark outside). I got a little bit stuck with my goals this month as I'm lacking motivation but that's the point of these posts and now I have some nice ideas of things to do which I might otherwise have miss out on, like going on a boat trip while at the east coast. Hope you have some nice things planned for the weeks ahead.


Mini goals for July
  • Go to the seaside - this is technically cheating as I know I'm going.
  • Use prompts to take photos - Take photos for the fun of it rather than for a reason.
  • Go on a boat trip - Maybe a fishing trip.
  • Play in the slot machines - And see what useless things I can win.
  • Read at least 2 books - To see how many books I can read before the year ends.
  • Go see my sisters kittens - Dexter and Luna, their only 5 months old, so cute.
  • Buy some of the new Lush goodies - Because I'm almost out and OMG! all the new things.
  • Do a restaurant review - I eat out way too much and don't use it too my blogs advantage.
  • Buy a smaller camera - So fed up of carrying the DSLR it's so heavy.
  • Enjoy the changing season - Autumn Yay!!!

What are your goals for the month ahead?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. I just moved back to Sweden and while it was sunny and warm in Germany, it's dark and rainy here as well! I guess autumn is coming!
    I also want to read more books the upcoming month, as I really didn't read too much the last weeks!
    Patti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete