1. What's the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
I'm not ashamed to say I have a lot of old items as my style doesn't really change. One of the oldest items I own would have to be a silver faux leather jacket I got in the sale from River Island, it's so unusual.
2. What is the newest item?
The newest item would be a collection of black and white stripy tops, general basics but a wardrobe staple.
3. What is the most expensive item?
The most expensive would be my Dr Martens but I generally buy them in the sale for around the £50 mark. I think the most I've paid is £70 for the metallic purple pair which I will be wearing this autumn.
4. What is the most affordable/cheapest item (that you use a lot)?
This would be my denim jacket that I bought for a mere £12 when everywhere else was selling them for £20 plus. I wear it all the time, worth every penny.
5. What is the biggest bargain?
My wardrobe probably only contains about 5% of things I paid full price for so this is a hard one. I got an amazing kimono from H&M in the spring for £6 and that was full price, so yeah that!
6. What is the biggest waste of money?
This would be all the sale items I buy and then never wear and a habit I made a point of putting an end to this year by only looking at sales for items I need rather than buying because it's cheap. Choosing one item it would have to be a Topshop skirt I paid £25 for because I fell in love with it only for the fabric to look like it was years old after only one wash.
7. What are your 3 favourite items right now?
Dark grey acid wash jeans, burgundy felt hat and my super warm woolly jumper.
8. What is the most outrageous/colourful item in your closet (that you absolutely love)?
I own a pair of jeans covered in a space inspired tie-dye pattern of turquoise and pink on dark blue. They look nicer than they sounds honestly.
9. What is your favourite piece that you've gotten as a gift?
I don't get bought clothes as presents but I do get rather a lot of H&M gift cards (people know me so well). So I'd have to say pajamas, they count right?
10. What is the most comfortable item?
I have some lovely smock dresses which are super simple but look dressy enough for a meal out and they are amazingly flattering and hide the food baby.
11. What is the most uncomfortable item (but you would take the pain because you love it)?
Either braking in a new pair of Dr Martens or I have a skirt where the waist band sits a little weirdly as a result it digs in but looks fine, it's saved for days when I'm not planning on eating out.
12. Pick your favourite black item and favourite white item.
I own loads of black and about a grand total of two white items. The black item would be my Fedora and the white an over sized jumper.
13. Where do you shop at most?
This would be a close tie between H&M and Primark.
So that's my answers! This made me think about some key pieces I have in my collection. I need to wear the space jeans some time soon. Have a lovely weekend and let me know if you do the tag.
Want to see more posts follow on