Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Autumnal Fashion Wishlist

Hi, I haven't bought any new clothes for about two months now, I've been avoiding the summer sales. With the weather dropping cold all of a sudden I'm in real need of some new jumpers and generally a style update. While browsing some online stores I found a few items that caught my eye. I have unintentionally gone for a theme of monochrome and burgundy which is pretty much my wardrobes colour palette. Autumn is my favourite season for clothes shopping, sorry bank balance.



H&M  | Suede Bucket Bag - £39.99 | Faux Fur Waistcoat - £29.99 |
Ripped Jeans - £19.99 | Trainers - £19.99
Primark | Grid Tote Bag - £10.00 | Furry Keyring - £2.00
Dr Martens | Brause Boot - £115.00

H&M is by far my favourite store, it's uncommon for me to leave a store without making a purchase. I've been very much looking forward to seeing their Autumn lines and as yet I haven't seen anything amazing, so hopefully there is more to come, but I did find some nice pieces.

Last year I wanted a faux fur waistcoat but I missed out on getting one. To my joy they are back again this year, I found this one which is also available in black. It's now sat in my online basket waiting for a discount day. Along with the waistcoat I've picked some ripped jeans in grey. I love monochrome items as I find them easier to style and they work well with a pop of colour.

Looking at the wishlist I have been drawn to accessories. My H&M finds include the Suede Bucket bag and the burgundy trainers. Online they look almost the same colour, I'd love to know if they really are, burgundy is such a lovely colour. The bag is very on trend with the fabric and tassel detail. A little expensive but it's genuine suede so you get what you pay for. I need a new pair of trainers and my favourite type are the slip on style.

There are a few bits I want to pick up from Primark, when I finally get chance to go. These are the grid tote and the fluffy keyring. I just think they are really nice pieces and work well with other items I already own. The tote looks like it's waterproof so would make a nice stylish book bag.

Lastly I've picked a pair of Dr Martens from the new collection, which I will not be buying as I have given myself a ban until I have worn my newest pair. You can't really see the detail on the photo but they have a stitched rose design which is both pretty and Gothic.

What's your favorite autumn colour?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

19 comments:

  1. I love burgundy as well! I'm not wearing a lot of colour but in autumn I'm always drawn to burgundy colured clothes!
    Patti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for clothing it's my favourite colour and autumn is the time to stock up on it. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. I think my favourite autumn colour is mustard! It's such a vibrant colour, I don't think I own anything burgundy. It might be time to invest in some :)
    I know how you feel I missed out on the furry waistcoats, I think I will look around and hopefully invest in one if I don't I definitely want to pick up a blanket wrap!
    Great post Sam, I love your finds! xox

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could pull off mustard as it's a really nice colour, I might have to be brave and give it a go. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. I loove burgundy clothes for winter, I feel like it's such a flattering colour :) the trainers look amazing. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a colour that definitely reflects the darker nights with the deep hue and such an easy colour to style. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm seriously hoping H&M come out with a really good discount code soon so I'm have to feel as guilty about buying it. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  5. I always end up wearing monochrome and burgandy too so I got very excited when I saw you had a colour scheme, even if it wasn't intentional! The bag is lovely, and I also really like the jeans :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the alternative side in me that draws me too the dark side. It really is a winning colour combo and I feel stylish without trying. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  6. LOVE the bag! I just picked up one similar in a white and black aztec style. I also bought the pom pom in black! It was so fluffy I couldn't resist plus £2! Bargain!

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want one of these key rings in every colour, you can never have too many pom poms right? especially at only £2 each. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty outfit. I love autumn, my favourite time of the year, all those cosy layers and your boots get to come out.

    I really want a pair of vegan Doc Martens, they look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite too and in my opinion the best season for fashion. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  8. Great post dear!!
    Check out my latest OOTD!!
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hara, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this wisshlit!!

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had my eye on that grid tote for so long now - I've got to have it ha! Loved this wishlist.

    Bethany | curlyandwordy.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete