Monday, November 9, 2015

Lush Review | Frozen Bath Bomb

Hi, I finally got around to trying the Lush Frozen bath bomb so here is my review to share with you. This is the first product I've used from the Oxford Street range, it is now available nation wide. Even though it isn't from the Christmas range I think it fits in quite nicely with the winter theme. Obviously inspired by the Disney hit film 'Frozen' the tag line for the product is 'let it go' and who wouldn't with the princess perfect bath bomb.

Lush Review Frozen Bath Bomb

Frozen Bath Bomb - £3.95 


Frozen contains a mixture of Grapefruit, Neroli and Rose oil which are said to be uplifting for your mood. The visual display of this bath bomb is enough to melt anyone's frosty mood. Creating a deep blue colour within the water covered in a silver luster which makes the water magically sparkle. I really enjoyed this bath bomb the scent is rather subtle with a slight hint of citrus, I'm rubbish at explaining smells.



I tried to photograph the silver glitter but failed, this is a bath bomb you really need to try to see the true beauty of the swirling silver within the water. The bomb fizzes releasing the most intense blue/turquoise colour which I was really surprised about as the bomb isn't that pigmented. After my bath I still had glitter on my skin which I personally don't mind and makes me think that this is the perfect pre night out bath bomb. The bath did need a little washing down after to remove all the glitter but there was no stainage from the colour, which is always a bonus. All in all I think Frozen is now one of my favourite Lush products and I can't wait to pick up another one.

Have you tried Frozen?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

22 comments:

  1. Ou, looks and sounds lovely! I definitely want to try this one out - I also have no problem with glitter! And really, even if it did stain a bit I would be okay with scrubbing the tub a bit the next day for such a nice bath the night before ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally worth the mess for being all glittery after, it's so pretty. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Oh! I haven't tried this one yet, sound lovely! I'll definately be picking this up next time i'm in Lush. Great post :)
    Carly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's now one of my favorites, the colour is so intense. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. I'm not really a bath person, but everytime I'm in Lush and see all the bath bombs, I really want to take a bath! Frozen bath bomb looks amazing, I love the colour blue and also the movie and I would probably sing all the Frozen songs when taking the bath! :D
    Patti
    www.shiftingtales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the 'Frozen' sound track would be the perfect accompaniment. I used to find baths boring but I got back into reading and both work rather well together. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. Ohh I really want to give one of these Lush Bombs a try now!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can't go wrong with Lush products, 'Frozen' is a great one to try. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  5. hahaha you're right! this reminds me so much of Frozen!


    love the blog too girl! if you get the chance i would really appreciate it if you could check mine out! (maybe even follow, no pressure though!)

    have a great week :)

    love, rach.

    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's the film perfectly summed up in a bath bomb. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  6. Love this bath bomb! Looks so good in the bath too.

    You have one great blog! Would you maybe want to follow each other? Let me know x
    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is one super pretty bath bomb. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  7. I laughed when you said you're rubbish at explaining smells because I'm exactly the same. It's so difficult arghh. This bath bomb looks amazing, I shall pick it up next time I find myself popping into Lush xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smells are so hard to explain, this one smells so subtly as well. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  8. This bath bomb looks amazing and such a nice colour in the bath too! I bet it made for such a luxurious bath xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did, it's so blue and the glitter looks so lovely. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  9. This bath bomb looks really lovely. Hope to have time this weekend to have a good soak in the tub with a bath bomb myself!

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend this one but all of Lush's products are so good any would be perfect to relax with. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  10. Ooooh this looks great :) I'd love to visit the Oxford Circus stall.
    Jas | Jas Poole Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! when I next go to London it's on my must visit list. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  11. I love this it smells amazing! :P i saw it the other day in lush and was like do i want this?

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the water looks dreamy! I so need to take a trip to lush and invest in these bath bombs!

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete