Sunday, November 22, 2015

TAG | Sweater Weather

Hi, Over the weekend it has definitely become colder and we even got a little snow which left the top of the hills white. I have been wearing my jumpers and woolly items of clothing even more to try and keep the cold at bay. Today I decided to do the sweater weather tag due to my total lack of original ideas, which I'm hoping I'll put an end too very soon and be back with some more interesting content. In the mean time I hope you enjoy this post and maybe learn something new about me.


Sweater Weather Tag

 

1. Favorite candle scent?
Without a doubt my favourite candle scent would be cinnamon, which is more popular at this time of year. I recently picked up A maple and cinnamon jar candle from Primark and it smells so good.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I don't like coffee, I drink green tea but my favourite drink of indulgence at this time of year is a hot chocolate.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Every year when I was a kid we'd go to Matlock Bath in Derbyshire to visit the illuminations and have a trip to Gulliver's world. I'd sum these trips up as delightfully tacky but they still fill me with happiness.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I love the dark lip trend up I think the winged eyeliner is more wearable for me personally, I love both trends though.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I'm not an expert when it comes to perfume but my all time favourite, which I think works really well at this time of year, is Marc Jacobs Lola.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
As I'm British we don't have thanksgiving so I'm going to talk from a Sunday roast point of view and as I'm from Yorkshire I'm obviously going to pick Yorkshire puddings.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
At first it's dry and really beautiful as the leaves change colour and everything becomes different from summer but then later in the year it becomes colder and the weather generally gets a bit rubbish.

8. Most worn sweater?
I don't think I've got a most worn apart from maybe the one I'm wearing right now which is an over sized burgundy jumper I got in the sales last year. I try to wear different things so I'm making the most of my wardrobe but I think this one is winning on the colour front.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I love a really dark berry tone or alternatively I love a black polish mixed with something really sparkly. I have the worst nails so I don't indulge in nail art nearly enough.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I'm not sporty or interested in sports really, so I'd have to pick jumping in leaf piles as this sounds like fun.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans because I live in them any way, being short I find they make my legs look longer. If I'm not in jeans I'm wearing the Primark super cozy tights with a skirt.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots because the are the most similar to Dr Martens which are my all time favourite foot wear.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I've never tried it so I can't really comment.

14. Favorite fall TV show?
I don't relate TV to a particular time of year and all I can think of are X factor and Strictly come dancing all of which do not interest me. I'll more likely be watch a series which has been going for years in a collection of massive binge sessions while hiding from the cold.

15. What songs really gets you into the fall spirit?
So maybe it doesn't get me in the fall spirit but from the bands I listen to the only song that comes to mind with any reference to the fall season is 'Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves' it's actually a rather depressing song.

I tag you, let me know if you do the tag and I'll come read your answers.
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I did this tag yesterday for similar reasons ;) I had completely forgotten about Fallen Leave by Billy Talent until just now! Actually, I had forgotten about Billy Talent, but you know. Also: I think I have to pick up some hot chocolate mix soon, doing this tag (and reading your answers) made me really crave some, haha!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tags are great for that reason. I'd kind of forgotten about Billy Talent too, they pop up on my ipod once in a while but it's been ages since I've really listened to them, they're a great band though. I need hot chocolate too and some Cinnamon to make them super festive. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love this post! I'm with you with enjoying the dark lip trend, I love a vampy lipstick! Oversized jumpers are a definitely must in this weather and I'm forever reaching for my Yankee candles!

    Musings & More
    Enter my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Berry tones are perfect at this time of year the vampier the better. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. I also love wearing cosy oversized jumpers, it feels as comofrtable as wearing pyjamas but it definitely looks better! ;) And I'm with you on the footwear choice, Ugg boots are just pretty ugly and can never compete with Dr. Martens!
    Patti
    www.shiftingtales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeh Ugg boots are ugly. I love how layers and over sized garments can be totally trendy but so comfy. =^-^=

      Delete