Mini goals for October
- Plan a fancy dress outfit for Halloween - I'm really after trying out some face paint.
- Buy some seasonal candles - I need a cinnamon fix.
- Do a Lush Haul - Well if I'm going to buy the store, I better share it with you.
- Go conker hunting/seasonal walking - I need to make the most of the season before it's freezing.
- Buy winter stuff for my car - I always forget! I need anti freeze as well as other items.
- Wear something I have forgotten about - Pushing myself to make the most of my wardrobe.
- Review a board game - I own too many for them to not feature on my blog.
- Do some more colouring - because it's super relaxing.
- Tidy my room - Once again it's a mess.
- Read as much as possible - I've read 20 books so far this year and would love to see how many I can read before the end.
What are you dressing up as for Halloween, I need some inspiration?
Want to see more posts follow on