Thursday, October 1, 2015

Month's Mini Goals | October

Hi, I'm so excited for the Halloween/Bonfire season. After I've written this I'm off to research all the local bonfires so I can go see a really good firework display. I'm going out for Halloween and it's been that long I'm already excited, just need to work out what to wear. My goals are very seasonal, but it's hard to ignore the change in temperature. At least with the cooler weather comes some of the best seasonal events.


Mini goals for October
  • Plan a fancy dress outfit for Halloween - I'm really after trying out some face paint.
  • Buy some seasonal candles - I need a cinnamon fix.
  • Do a Lush Haul - Well if I'm going to buy the store, I better share it with you.
  • Go conker hunting/seasonal walking - I need to make the most of the season before it's freezing.
  • Buy winter stuff for my car - I always forget! I need anti freeze as well as other items.
  • Wear something I have forgotten about - Pushing myself to make the most of my wardrobe.
  • Review a board game - I own too many for them to not feature on my blog.
  • Do some more colouring - because it's super relaxing.
  • Tidy my room - Once again it's a mess.
  • Read as much as possible - I've read 20 books so far this year and would love to see how many I can read before the end.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween, I need some inspiration?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

18 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this! I love a good board game and never see anyone posting about them! x

    http://www.moanymouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! I noticed that it was an overlooked subject, I'll have to decide which to pick now. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Seasonal candles are a must ;) Good luck with your other goals too xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Think I'm going to check out what Yankee candle has to offer, something amazing I hope. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They have so many new things, I can't just buy one thing! Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. You need to review a board game! I've never seen anything like that and would love to read :) Great list§

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure it happens, great to know that you'd find it interesting. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  5. I love this little list! I made a little Lush purchase today and have a haul going up on my blog tomorrow. I'd love to see what you pick up! I also desperately need to tidy my room. I'm waiting for my bookcase to be delivered so my books are stacked up on the floor, I hate it! I can't wait to re-organise them on my new shelf :)

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seen on twitter that your bookcase arrived. I need to get one, I have piles of books everywhere such a mess. I'd love to do the rainbow book spines organisation. =^-^=

      Delete
  6. I've not went conker hunting in years! I always did as a kid, have fun
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the many things you forget how much fun it is, will have to find a competitor and have a conker fight too. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  7. Oh gawd I totally need to buy anti-freeze and a scraper etc for my car. It's the first year I've ever owned one so yep, I'm unprepared haha.

    I'm going as Jigsaw from Saw for Halloween, I'll be doing a post on it soon xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a check list so I don't forget anything and should really give my car a good wash, I'm so bad and normally only wash it before the MOT. I'll keep a look out for your post I need all the inspiration I can get. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  8. Ah I love this! October is the best month. Halloween and bonfires are my favourite autumn thing. Can't wait to see your costume and your lush haul :)

    Another great post Hun xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many lovely things happen in October, I can’t wait for all the fireworks. There’s nothing better than filling the darker nights with light. My Lush haul is on the way soon because I can’t wait to use all the lovely things. =^-^=

      Delete
  9. These are great goals for October! I am defintely looking forward to the review of a board game!

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I LOVE THIS POST, Sam! I think we tend to forget all about doing all of the little things that make us happy, but setting monthly mini goals is such a great idea! I'll definitely give this a go in November!
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete