Monday, October 19, 2015

Asda Homeware Wishlist

Hi, hope you had a lovely weekend. I've been wrapped up trying to get over this cold. It's not so bad as the weekend was spent doing loads of reading, enjoying baths and browsing the home ware sections online. While browsing I came across some really nice pieces on the Asda website, it's one place I've never thought to look at before. I mainly shop at Aldi or Morrisons just because they are the closest food shops where I live, so I forgot that supermarkets do good home ware selections.

ASDA HOMEWARE WISHLIST AUTUMN/WINTER 2015


Terrarium £10 | Knitted Pouffe £39 | Arrow Light £30 | Potpourri £4
Constellation Coasters £4 | Checked Throw £10 | Cushion £4

I've picked items with the season in mind and some pieces because they are on trend and I really like them. Terrariums are all over the place at the moment so this one is quite a bargain from what I've seen. They are great to plant up a succulent or you can fill them with fairy lights for a cute lamp.

I've picked orange tones for the throw and cushion which makes me imagine nights wrapped up in front of an open fire, I can dream right? I'm all for bringing the outdoors in at this time of year, so I've picked the potpourri which is orange and cinnamon scented which sounds so good. I'd put this on a display plate with a few pillar candles or use them to maybe make a festive wreath.

I'm really liking these knitted pouffes, they're a great way to add an extra texture into a room and an extra seating option for when you've got extra people round. The arrow lamp is a nice quirky piece that would be really cool to have sat on a shelf. Lastly are the constellation coasters, I've picked these because I think stars are pretty and I like the graphic look of the design with the harsh black.

 What's your must have piece of home ware for this time of year?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

10 comments:

  1. Some really good finds here! Love the throw and the pouffe, might need to pick these up :)

    moany mouse 🐭 | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The throw is the nicest colour, I want to so bad. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Lovely list, everything you chose is so gorgeous! Need the throw and arrow light in my life! I think my must have home ware would have to be a throw or a candle at the moment :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving my current throw to wrap up on the sofa and do some reading. Candles look so much prettier at this time of year, when it's darker. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. AAA this is super fun to read! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xox,
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I enjoy looking at home ware way too much. Followed, thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. My new house will be decked out in George homeware at this rate haha. That pouffe would look perfect in lounge :) xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's where I'll be heading too. Hope everything's going well with the house. =^-^=

      Delete
  5. Asda have such an amazing home section! I love their bedding and home accessories xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's torture seeing such lovely things and not having any where to put them. I always buy bedding as I deem it a required item, I have so many now it's mad. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete