Ectoplasm Jelly Bomb

Another reason this was the first jelly bomb I choose was the scent. It's full of citrus oils in the form of Tangerine and Grapefruit Oil which is my favourite. I've read some reviews saying that their bombs didn't dissolve so I want to say that my bath was run with just hot water which might make a difference. I think the bath bomb looks quite muted in tones but once it hits the water a luminous green spews out from the jelly discs complemented by the bright purple (my camera didn't pick up the true colours).
The ectoplasm jelly bomb features a little ghost on one side, this motif is individual to the Ectoplasm jelly bomb and there are lots of different motifs across the jelly bomb range. One thing they all have in common is the construction style of a mixture of the normal bath bomb mixture along with discs that are seaweed infused. It's the seaweed within these discs that create the slime texture.
Onto
the jelly! It's weird, but so fun. As a concept of slime the jelly
works really well within this Halloween themed jelly bomb, I'm not so
sure I'd enjoy the idea so much with a different style of bath bomb. I'm
aware that the texture of the jelly is putting people off, but by the time
I'd
added some cold water to level out the water temperature the jelly had
all but
gone before I got into the bath. Have fun with it and then make sure
it's all dissolved if you don't fancy being covered in the stuff.
I can't say I found that the seaweed that creates the slime was that silky in the water like cocoa butter feels but my skin did feel really soft after my bath. The water ends up the most bright luminous green/yellow which was a totally different colour to any other Lush product I've used which was a nice change.
I can't say I found that the seaweed that creates the slime was that silky in the water like cocoa butter feels but my skin did feel really soft after my bath. The water ends up the most bright luminous green/yellow which was a totally different colour to any other Lush product I've used which was a nice change.
Have you tried any of the Lush Jelly Bombs?
Sam
Want to see more posts follow on



No comments:
Post a Comment