Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The One Lovely Blog Award

Hi, Just to let you know it might be a little quiet on my blog as I've got a horrid cold and just can't get my brain to work, but I'm trying my best. That aside I was really cheered up when I found that Moanymouse had nominated me for the 'One Lovely Blog Award', her blog is also rather lovely so you should go check it out. I know some people aren't always a fan of these chains but I love them because I think they are a great way for people to find new blogs to enjoy. So on to the award, I tried to research a little about this award but I couldn't really find any info on it's origin.


Award Rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
  • List the rules and display the award.
  • State seven facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 5-10 bloggers for the award and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know. 

Seven Facts About Me
  1. I am really good at saving and been generally thrifty, I enjoy watching my money grow more than I enjoy spending it.
  2. I studied Art at University, I now work doing something vaguely artistic but my degree didn't help me get the job.
  3. I was a massive Sonic the Hedgehog fan as a kid, I'm talking Sega Sonic the original and the best.
  4. I am a Pisces, I'm not super into horoscopes but I do like to read them out of interest now and again.
  5. I'm 26 and I still don't feel like a grown up, I doubt I ever really will.
  6. I'm afraid of falling signage, like the giant letters on the front of buildings. (A little weird maybe? but it happens).
  7. I think the sun is the prettiest in the winter when you crave it more, on one of those really crisp winters days where it seems unnaturally bright.
Now for my Nominations!

Patti - Shiftingtales
Hannah - inthelifeofhan
Megan - Megan Jean
Bethany - Curly and Wordy
Sarah - Sarah Eliza
Georgia - Love On The Wall
Leonni - Leonni's Little Blog

The blogs I have nominated are either quite new to me or ones I read a lot, I hope you find a new favourite. Have a lovely day!
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

10 comments:

  1. I'm with you on no.5. Same age, same feeling haha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha growing up is for grown ups, I hope I never become one. Thanks again for the nomination. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me Sam! I try to get round writing my post on it before I go on holiday, but it might only be at the end of the month!
    I also don't feel like a grown-up yet and even though I guess at the age of 27 I probably should I don't feel too guilty ;) And I think horoscopes can be rather fascinating sometimes, or it's just us weird pisces that feel that way ;)
    Patti www.shiftingtales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, looking forward to your post, have a lovely holiday! I believe Pisces are creative dreamers so I'm not surprised that we'd be intrigued about what might be written among the stars. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. Aw! Congrats on your nomination. I like reading people's little facts! I don't feel grown up at all either haha I also love finding new blogs to follow so thanks for sharing those nominations.

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's nice to show a little bit more of my personality on the blog. Hope you find a new favourite. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for my nomination Sam! I will get on to writing that post right away :) Love your facts, particularly the last one- what a gorgeous way of putting it :D Sian x

    https://thefreckledfieldnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Can't wait to see what facts you share. =^-^=

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the nomination ^_^
    I'm pretty new to the blogging world, so i'm glad your enjoying mine so far :)
    I studied art in University aswell and have also ended up in vaguely creative job! The struggle is real! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! loving what I've seen so far. Haha I think it's rather common, I guess what matters is your doing a job you enjoy. =^-^=

      Delete