Friday, October 9, 2015

A Little Lush Haul

Hi, Last Sunday I went shopping with my sister in Leeds. We had a lovely time and the sun stayed out so I got to wear my denim jacket for probably the last time this year. One of the places I wanted to visit the most was the Lush store. Last year Lush Leeds relocated into a bigger retail space, with this selling an even bigger range of products. I was shocked by just how busy the store was, with that in mind, it was quite difficult to see everything. I picked up some really nice things, so here's a little haul as I wanted to share what I picked up with you.

I avoided the themed ranges as the store was just too busy and I didn't want to go crazy and spend too much if I could help it. In total I picked up three bath bombs (two of which are new releases) and my all time favourite Lush product the Brightside bubble bar. The bath bombs I choose where Big Blue, Frozen and Intergalactic making my purchase quite a blue themed one. I will be doing full reviews on these products once I've used them.

Brightside - £4.95
I haven't tried that many Lush products, I'm a creature of habit and like what I like. This product has never disappointed me and this must be the 5th bar I've bought. It smells of citrus and creates so many bubbles (the advantage of this product over a bath bomb). I did a full review of this product here. 

Big Blue - £3.50
This product makes me feel like a mermaid. An old favourite which is inspired by the sea. The product contains Arame Seaweed, which softens in the water. I know the idea of seaweed isn't to every ones taste but everyone should try this bath bomb at least once. The seaweed works to help regulate the metabolism and there is sea salt to soften the skin.


Frozen - £3.95
The lovely sales assistant showed us this bath bomb in action. If I wasn't already planing on picking this one up I'd have been sold as soon as the silver luster erupted. It made the water such a lovely shade of blue and there was so much glitter. When you read the description of this bomb on the website it sounds absolutely magical, it's a blatant rip off of Disney's 'Frozen' which is an even bigger reason to love it.

Intergalactic - £3.95
I'm hoping this bomb will make a decent replacement for the Space Girl bath bomb which is now discontinued. Intergalactic from what I can tell is all about the show of colour as it releases different colours into the water. I need to remember to have my camera ready for this one. This one contains gold luster, so yet more glitter.

Have you been to Lush lately?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

15 comments:

  1. I feel so very sorry for myself right now that I don't have a bath! Hopefully when I come back home to my parents' house for Christmas I will find the time to go to Lush to buy some bathbombs! I personally like that you went for a "blue theme" ;) It's my favourite colour so a blue bath would be heaven (not only because it's blue as well ;) ) for me!
    Patti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wait will make the products all the better. I'm drawn to the brighter products and blue just makes sense. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Brightside and Big Blue are two of my fave Lush products! x
    http://www.moanymouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good products, Big Blue is my favorite bath bomb for now shall have to see how the new ones compare. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. Oh, I want to try all of those, haha! Everything sounds so nice :) Plus, I like the idea of putting seaweed in things, I don't really know why, but I like to pretend it's because it seems like a natural thing to have seaweed in the water!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get what you mean about the seaweed, it should be gross but it's nice to think that your bath is really natural. A bit of a pain to clean the bath after but totally worth it. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. Intergalactic is one of my favourite bath bombs ever! I love the scent of it, it's so refreshing and uplifting. I've never tried the Brightside bubble bar though... I'm a huge fan of the Comforter and have always picked it up out of habit instead of trying this one! It smells amazing though!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The description for Frozen is amazing! You picked such great bath bombs, Integalactic sounds incredible :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, the Frozen bath bomb is on my wishlist, hahaha, it looks so good!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intergalactic is amazing! I'm so bummed that now I'm at university I can no longer take baths! They have such wonderful products at Lush though and happy to have found your blog xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Lush haul! The frozen bath bomb sound sgreat

    Made in MauveBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lush! They're stuff is to die for, especially the bath bombs. I want to feel like a mermaid
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I need to pop on over to Lush soon!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has really made me want to go into Lush! Haven't been in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brightside looks lovely! I think I'll have to pick one up next time I go to Lush! x

    http://www.katiewrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete