Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Monthly Highlights | September

Hi, It's officially Autumn and I can definitely tell the difference in the air now that the sun isn't shining quite as bright. The trees look so pretty and the local horse chestnut tree is already dropping it's spiky conkers. As I write this there is a lovely blue sky and a slight chill in the air. It's been a rather uneventful month but a good one.



Mini goals for September 4/10
  1. Go to the seaside
  2. Use prompts to take photos
  3. Go on a boat trip
  4. Play in the slot machines
  5. Read at least 2 books
  6. Go see my sisters kittens
  7. Buy some of the new Lush goodies
  8. Do a restaurant review
  9. Buy a smaller camera
  10. Enjoy the changing season
My holiday to Filey seems so long ago now, that was where most of my goals got completed and I've failed a little since. As quite a lot of my goals required spending money it's not so much of a problem as my bank balance will be happy.

I've arranged a shopping trip with the sister where I can stock up on all the lovely Lush goodies (probably picking up something from the Halloween range). I still haven't been to see her kittens and they will probably be more like grown up cats by the times I do see them with her living so far away.

I think I've found a camera I want to buy I just need to be bothered to go and buy it, and that leads onto my lack of a restaurant review, that and the fact I haven't actually eaten out this month. So yeah a good but uneventful month, I'm now looking forward to Halloween and Bonfire night as they will be here before we know it.

Recap/Highlights

Hope your month has been filled with lovely things!
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

4 comments:

  1. I desperately need to stock up on some Lush goodies too. I keep reading reviews about their Halloween products and I'm determined not to miss out this year.

    I absolutely adore Halloween and bonfire night and you're right, they will soon creep up on us. xx


    www,kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Bubble bars so planning on picking up one of the Sparkly Pumpkins, other than that I'm going to see what takes my fancy, might have to give myself a budget as there are so many new things. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. I really want to go to Lush too! Since I moved back to Sweden, I haven't been!
    Even though, you didn't compete your goal list, I think you've picked some of the nicest anyway :) It just shows that it's not necessary to spend money to have a good time ;)
    Patti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy setting myself these monthly goals, it doesn't matter if they're not all completed as it's a source of inspiration and a reminder of things I wanted to do/buy. There's always next month to complete the list, so my bank balance might be a little lighter then. =^-^=

      Delete