Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Savour Hair Products

Hi, Yay I finally got my hair cut! It's been such a long time since I last got it done. In celebration I decided today I'd do a post featuring four products/items that I regularly use to help keep my hair looking at it's best. Getting into the habit of hair care has been a learning experience as I've grown my hair out of a pixie cut, from many years ago, back when I was lazy about looking after my hair. It's finally at a length I'm really happy with and now I'm trying to keep it looking healthy considering the amount of styling tools I use.



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner - Luscious Long
This is the perfect product if your hair is feeling a little dry and in need a of moister boost. It's a really thick conditioner containing Eucalyptus extract and Avocado oil. I love to apply this when I'm having a bath and leave it on for a good hour. It makes my hair feel so soft and I think it makes those pesky split ends not look as bad. I only use this a couple of times a month so even though I cover all my hair it lasts ages.

Argan Oil Hair Treatment
I simply add two drops to the ends of my hair before blow drying and styling. It seems to be protecting the ends of my hair from major heat damage and leaves my hair super soft. I don't go anywhere near my roots with this though as it's quite greasy. This product isn't 100% Argan oil so I'll be seeking one out that is next time, just as a matter of preference.

Wide Tooth Comb
I keep meaning to pick up a tangle teaser but my wide tooth comb is so good for getting rid of all those pesky little knots after towel drying my hair. It glides though my hair with very little resistance and makes this process so much quicker. I got this one from the Bodyshop, it's well worth the money.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
I've been tempted in the past to try other brands versions of dry shampoo but they just don't seem to compare to Batiste. I don't use this product daily but I do use it when ever I don't have time to wash my hair and I always have some with me when I'm camping. I'm sure you all know what a dry shampoo does, I love how much cleaner my hair feels once the excess oils are sorted out. I'm not a fan of strong scents so I picked up 'cool & crisp fresh' which has a lovely clean scent, whatever that is.

What products do you use in your hair care routine?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Dry shampoo is also a staple in my hair car routine. I used to be an unconditional Batiste fan ! But that was before I discovered Colab. I find that they're even better and make my scalp less itchy.

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to go check them out. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. I am so lazy when it comes to my hair! I try to use conditioner evrytime I wash my hair, but mostly I'm too lazy. I really like putting coconut oil all over my hair overnight and wash it out the next morning. Thats the best hair treatment in my opinion! :)
    Patti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to try coconut oil, I bet your hair smells lovely after. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. I used to use Aussie all the time - It's such a great and affordable brand! x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to pick this bottle up for only £2.50! Great value for such a good product, even at full price. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete