Sunday, November 1, 2015

Month's Mini Goals | November

Hi, So it's November now, that means it's okay to get excited about Christmas right? But before that I'm super looking forward to all the fireworks this week. I haven't got any plans to go to an organized event but by taking a short drive from my home and you can see everyone's fireworks anyway, it's very hilly.

Momentarily Dreaming Monthly Mini Goals Novemeber

Mini Goals For November
  • Start Christmas Shopping
  • Work towards my book goal
  • Use Social Media more effectively
  • Take more photos
  • Go to the Cinemas
  • See some fireworks
  • Do some knitting
  • Buy some warmer clothes
  • Try a new flavor of tea
  • Do something out of my comfort zone

I want to make sure I'm making the most of the last few months of the year, I made a list of goals for 2015. I think something's I have already missed out on but I can still work on some.

What are your plans for November?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

3 comments:

  1. What kind of fireworks to you have next week? Is it something British? I never heard of fireworks in November! :D
    My plans are mostly to get more organised with university! I didn't put as much work into it yet as I would have liked!
    Patti
    www.shiftingtales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow (5th) is Bonfire Night here in the UK, celebrating the fact that Parliament wasn't blown up by Guy Fawkes back in 1605. It's mainly now a reason to let off some fireworks and have a big bonfire. Good luck with the organisation. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. If you're looking for snuggly knitwear UO have some amazing and surprisingly affordable stuff AT, but also hollister! Surprised me but it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete