Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

November In Review

Hi, What a month, it's been so busy. I'd say this month had two very defined events which would be the Bonfire weekend and my trip to London last weekend. In between these two events I got some serious reading done and I'm now on track for my Goodreads challenge (I hope it stays that way).



Goals for November 8/10
  • Give my car a check before Winter hits
  • Read, read and do more reading
  • Go to a bonfire
  • Continue enjoying blogging
  • Start planning for Christmas
  • Eat Bonfire food
  • Buy an Advent Calendar
  • Plan a trip away
  • Go to the cinemas
  • Make my home cosy for Winter

Bonfire night this year was so much fun. I went to an organised bonfire and firework display which was great, the bonfire is so big you don't feel the cold. On the big night I had my family round and ate all the yummy food over our incinerator bin and set off some really tiny rockets, it was so fun. I planned a trip to London with my bestie to go see Young Frankenstein (which was very good, highly recommend) and while we were there we got tickets to see Phantom of the Opera. So I didn't go the cinema but I saw two London shows so I'm crossing that goal off.

I've had to de-ice my car so many times this month and the temperature has definitely dropped so I'm glad I've sorted out my car. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't do more blogging this month but I have been busy doing other things. I bought a Lindt Advent calendar which I can not wait to start opening tomorrow. After last year and my very bare Christmas tree I've gone a bit mad buying baubles. I haven't made much of an effort to change anything around the house but I think the house will be much more festive in the next few days!

What did you do this month?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

1 comment:

  1. Great post, seems like you’ve had a successful time with your goals, congrats! I love Lindt chocolate, so I’m envious of your advent calendar. I’ve had beauty advent calendars the past couple of years, but decided against it this year, although they were fun previous years. I really need to start Christmas decorating, I have a couple of mini trees in my room along with other bits. Your London trip sounds fun, maybe you could make a blog post about it? Have a fab and festive month! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete