Friday, December 5, 2014

H&M Wish List

Hi, I figured for my first post why not a wishlist from one of my favorite stores. I have loved H&M ever since my first shopping trip to Leeds, it has been my go to retailer for my fashion fix for years. As a teenager I preferred to dress quite alternatively, H&M's divided section has always had something that finds it's way out of the store with me and their basics are always reasonable priced.



All Products H&M - Outfit £72.94
Beanie Hat - £3.99 | Rings - £2.99 | Jeans - £19.99 | T-shirt - £7.99 | Cardigan - £7.99 | Boots - £29.99

So here is the selection of items that I am current resisting the temptation to buy. I already own the T-shirt, one of my purchases from my last shopping trip. It's a really interesting print and says 'Deserted Universe', I love the marble tie-dye pattern. The T-shirt is the inspiration for this wishlist as I try and plan an outfit featuring it.

The first item I picked are these black ripped jeans. I don't own a pair of black jeans after my last pair faded and where never replaced. I'm liking the ripped knee style but I'm not sure if I'll like it on me. I only tend buy jeans for H&M because they last for ever and are very well priced.

The boots are awesome but I currently own way too many shoes. I really like the chunky style and the gunmetal hardware looks so much nicer than the harsh contrast that silver can have. I would definitely get a lot of wear out of these so maybe I can cope with one more pair.

The outfit needed a pop of colour so I added the Burgundy cardigan. I currently have about five of these cardigans but not one in this colour, so tempted. To finish off the outfit I added a burgundy beanie hat to continue the colour of the cardigan and some silver stack-able rings.

What do you think? Not a bad price for a whole outfit.
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment