Thursday, June 1, 2017

Monthly Mini Goals | June

Hi, I think the weather has finally got to the point where you could consider it summer. June has the the longest day of the year so it must be summer now right? Well I'm trying to be more adventurous with my outfits to make the most of this lovely nice warm weather, but British weather is so unpredictable.



Goals for June
  • Do a book unhaul
  • Read four books
  • Have a BBQ
  • Do an outfit of the day post
  • Enjoy the sunshine
  • Do something to the house
  • Make a cocktail
  • Buy Paramores new album
  • Share a recipe
  • Plan a day out

I love fashion and it's something I'd love to blog about more but I'm really camera shy. I feel like I could take photos of an outfit without being too personal but that would be of someone else and I'm not sure my boyfriend has the eye for photography (but I haven't made him try so watch this space).

I have so many books I no longer need so I'm thinking an unhaul of books is a great way to make the most of having a clear out (inspired by Imogen's unhaul post). After last months slow reading and lack of time I need to up my reading and so I'm setting myself a four book target. I want to tidy up the garden some more (the grass needs cutting so badly). I'm thinking that a BBQ with homemade cocktails in the sun is a must this month.

I've been loving Paramores new album and I don't know why I haven't bought it yet so that needs putting right. With the better weather I would love to have a day out even if it's just a picnic at the local park.

Are you getting better weather? Any plans for the month ahead?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

1 comment:

  1. Great post Sam! I like how your goals are fun and achievable, and you have inspired me with your ideas. I’m in the process of a book unhaul too, although I’m doing it a bit at a time. I donate books to charity, so they can go to a good home. I would love to see an outfit of the day post, I aspire to do more fashion posts too! Good luck for June! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete