Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May in Review

Hi, This month has flown by and I can't believe I'm already writing this post (I'm sure I say this every month). Time passing me by is reflected in my lack of posts this month, I just haven't had the time. I haven't done any reading either which means I've got some catching up to do but that's what days in the sun are for.



Goals for May 6/10
  • Survive a hen party
  • See Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Post five times this month
  • Cut down on my fizzy pop intake
  • Get to 200 Pokemon on PokemonGo
  • Start a DIY project
  • Book a trip away
  • Review my cruelty free progress
  • Try something new
  • Work on my Pinterest boards

I finally went to see the new Guardians of the Galaxy film, which was so good. It was a really good film and the story was very unexpected, I managed to avoid the spoilers. I don't think it was quite as good as the first one because that was such an unexpected favourite. I've been on a bit of a health kick this month and made a big effort to avoid fizzy pop and it was pretty easy to cut out. I've also been trying a lot of new healthy recipes. One of my favourites is a seafood noodle soup concoction I made, it tastes so good.

As mentioned above I've been a bad blogger and so I've failed two of my goals. I've not posted five times and I didn't review my cruelty free products but I'm still planning on doing this as soon as possible. I did however complete my PokemonGo goal of getting over 200 Pokemon, I'm now at 204, new Pokémon include Muk, Sunkern, Milktank, Clefa and Bayleef.

The highlight of the month was my weekend away in Newcastle for my cousins hen party, I'm happy to say it was a lot of fun. We went to it’s a knockout, had a cocktail making class, karaoke booth and partied the night away. A very busy and tiring weekend and then Huddersfield town A.F.C only went and won the match at wembley, putting the cherry on the top of the hen party weekend. I haven't book a trip away but I'm feeling good after this last weekend, it's been discussed about having a cheeky holiday in the sun with my sister.

How was your month, did you do anything new?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Sam, you have done well with your goals, you have completed quite a bit for a busy month. So pleased you had fun at the hen do too. A potential holiday with your sister in the sun sounds good also. This month, I made a lot of progress in my garden and tried one of the Costa coffee drinks from the summer range. I’m hoping in June to get back into blogging more, and reconnect with people online. Hope June is a nice month for you! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete