Saturday, February 7, 2015

H&M | Sale Finds

I failed at the January sales this year. I haven't had the time to go to Leeds to check out the shops and the smaller stores in my local town don't have the variety to hold the sale gems. As for online sales everything worth having was long gone. So the other day I decided to check out my favorite store's website as they had free delivery on offer and I picked up some nice basics from the sale.

Burgundy Jumper £14.99 £7.00 | Suede boots £29.99 £12.00
Flower Headband £7.99 £4.00 | Black T-shirt £7.99 £4.00
Full Price £60.96 – Sales Price £27.00. I love a sale, look at the price difference.

The jumper is super soft with an interesting knit. I love the colour, it will fit right into my wardrobe. I had to get it a size up from what I'd normally get, due to stock, but its the perfect length to wear with leggings (which I always have a problem pairing with a top).

I forgot I'd even ordered the boots, H&M's shipping ain't the fastest, but they where worth the wait.
When I opened the parcel I didn't regret my purchase as they are awesome. A mixture of snake skin patterned suede and black leather look straps with black buckles. They have just enough of a heel for extra height without losing comfort.

The T-shirt what can I say, it's a nice basic. It's very boxy and almost bat winged with a ribbed texture, I plan to wear it tucked into skater skirts.

And lastly the flower headband, I saw this at full price and have been lusting over it and waiting for it to hit the sales, it's pretty meets Gothic, a winner with me.

Did you find any bargains in the sales?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment