Saturday, February 21, 2015

Homeware Haul #1 | Ikea

Hi a little haul of Ikea lovelies to share with you today. I love buying home ware items, I currently live at home with the parent saving for a mortgage. I want a place I can make my own really badly, needs to happen sooner than later as I have zero storage space for all the things I can't resist buying.

Bowl Teacup £2.00/2pc | Loose Tea Infuser £1.70 

Firstly if you haven't signed up to be an Ikea Family Member do it now! It gets you discounts on selected items, discounts in the restaurant and damage insurance when transporting your goods home.
They also give you a welcome voucher for one packs of 100 Glimma T-lights (I love a good freebie).

Anyway so I went to Ikea early January with my voucher in hand and went to see if there where any sale goodies to be had. I didn't find that much reduced but I did get some super pretty Teacups, they where reduced from £6 to £2 for a pair. I also bought a tea infuser to use with the teacups when I get some loose green tea to try. Candles are a must when visiting Ikea and I found these amazing purple pot ones (Chevrons!!!), I also picked up an orange one as I had already selected the super cheap orange bedding for my room. Continuing the orange theme I picked up some patterned tins for storing odds and ends. I bought the jar to store cotton pads in and the rug fits perfectly in the small area of floor space I have in my room.

There is a definite orange theme. Have you bought anything nice in Ikea recently?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment