Friday, March 20, 2015

H&M Wish List | Alternative Grunge

I'm forever looking at H&M's website, I'm a little bit addicted but their prices really can't be beaten (apart from Primark) for the quality of the goods. I recently spied a nice selection of items from the trusty divided range and thought I'd share a outfit I would like to purchase.

Cut Out Knee Jeans - £24.99 | Marl Grey T-shirt - £9.99 
Ripped Jumper - £14.99 | Trainers - £19.99

I've picked these items as I always seem to dress slightly grunge/alternative without trying, so this is a lighter take on my style which is more spring appropriate. I really want to get a pair of ripped jeans as they are the seasons must have item. I really like the colour I think true white can be a bit bold and you have to be brave. These are a great alternative, just having that slight grey wash makes then a little more subtle. I really want the shoes because I'm in need of a new pair of slip on trainers as my pair from Primark are finally dying (can't complain I've worn them to death, so comfy). Unfortunately they are currently out of stock in my size but I'm hoping they get some more stock. I've got a thing for layering long T-shirts and cropped jumper at the moment, I think the unraveled finish on the jumper is quite grunge and the colour is different from what I'd normally buy (I'm trying to work more neutral colours into my wardrobe rather than black and grey). Everything comes to just under £70 which for a whole outfit is pretty good.

What do you think to my wish list?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment