Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Christening Outfit

Last Sunday was the christening of my cousins little girl. As we where going to church I wanted to dress appropriately. As luck would have it Dorothy Perkins emailed me advertising their sale and on the email was the perfect dress. At only £11 it was a total bargain, I had to size up as Dorothy Perkins dresses never seem to give enough room for a larger bust, so it's a little lose at the waist but looks fine. It's a textured fabric which hides a multitude of sins and the pattern is really pretty and perfect for spring. The length comes to just below my knees, I never leave home without tights but with the length of this I felt more than comfortable in a pair of nude tights. I wore the dress with a pair of silver flats which I got in the Topshop sale a while ago and a white cotton kimono also from the Dorothy Perkins Sale.

Dorothy Perkins - £11.00

I know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this dress, it's the perfect spring dress as the fabric is still thick enough to create warmth and the sleeves mean you don't have to wear a cover up until it get cooler. I normally buy shorter dresses as I feel they compliment my short figure but I feel really glamorous in this dress in comparison.

What would you wear to a Christening?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment