Sunday, April 26, 2015

Primark Wishlist

Hi, I was having a general look on the Primark website to see if there where any good buys I should keep a look out for and found the most amazing looking bikini set.

Bikini Top - £6.00 | Bikini Bottoms - £5.00 | Pewter Sandals - £12 | Sheer Kimono - £8.00

I doubt I will find it in store and if I do it would fit but I really like this bikini, it's something a little bit more interestingly tailored than anything else I own. As well as the bikini set there was this pair of pewter strapped sandals, anything pewter/silver is a winner with me and would brighten up an all black outfit. I also saw this sheer black kimono which I think would totally finish off this beach look.

Have you seen any of these items in store?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment