Sunday, May 3, 2015

Reasons to Smile

Hi, the other day I was walking along and was over come with a massive surge of happiness, the sun was shining, the sky was blue, I'd been shopping a found some shoes in Primark in my size and I was spending time alone and enjoying it. This post is a result of that day and a reminder that we should all find happiness in the smallest of everyday occurrence.

Reasons to smile
  • Walking under blossom trees as the petals fall
  • The Sun shining and blue sky
  • Wearing a dress
  • Primark having a size 3 in the shoes I like
  • Bank holiday weekend
  • Independence
  • Shopping
  • Getting to the bus stop as the bus arrives (no waiting)
  • Seeing friends
  • Good hair day
  • Feeling confident in my outfit
  • Stone baked Pizza

I'm sure there could have been more things I could add. Focus on the good things in life.

What has made you smile today?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment