The set includes a round brush for
volume/soft curls and a paddle brush for straight styling, the brushes
are available to buy separately. Both brushes are infused with micro
conditioners.
Listed features of Remington Shine Therapy Straighteners
- 15 Second heat up
- 9 Temperatures 150°C-230°C
- Digital display
- Floating plates for even pressure
- 60 Minuet auto shut off
- Plate lock for storage
- Temperature lock
- Heat resistant pouch
- Micro conditioner infused plates
Other features I like
- Curved shape - curls
- Long wire - flexible
- Light up display
I think they might take a little bit of getting use too, but I'm sure once I have forgotten the feel of my old straighteners these will be just fine. They seem to have all the normal features of a good pair of straighteners with the added bonus of a back-lit digital display. I don't think they would be worth the full price tag but at £40 they are a bargain. They glide through my hair and straighten it with ease at the lowest heat setting of a mere 150°C.
The whole set is sold around the idea of creating shinier hair, all three products are infused with micro conditioners, time will tell if this makes a difference. I think overall for the discounted price this is a really nice starter set for younger teens who are just getting into the idea of hair straightening. They have plenty of safety features and the super low heat of 150°C should stop major heat damage to the hair.
Which straighteners do you use?
It does sound like a good starter kit, and will be interesting to see with the infused micro conditioner makes your hair shinier!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog