Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Film Review | Mad Max Fury Road

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you have to see this film. I was a little bit skeptical as to how a car chase in the dessert could be entertaining, how wrong could I have been. The imagery is mind blowing, the characters are believable and you can really connect/hate them. The subject matter is thought provoking. I loved every minuet of it, I didn't have a second of the film where my attention was not firmly grabbed. A must see film, if you don't get time to see it on the big screen add it too your to watch list. I haven't seen the previous Mad Max films which proves that you don't have to to get this story. I particularly liked the part played by Nicholas Hoult, who I was drawn too during film because I couldn't work out who he was. It's a few weeks since I saw the film now and when I remember it I want to watch it all over again.


Have you seen any films you recommend recently?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment