Monday, May 25, 2015

Freebie #1 | L'Occitane a little sunshine from provence

Hi, I've got a freebie I want to share with you today. The other day I got an email which instantly had my attention, it was an invitation to try some L'Occitane products totally free. I filled out the required details, got an email voucher and went and collected my little box of treats from L'Occitane, you can claim one by applying here, the offer is on until May 31st or while stocks last. The only catch is you have to pick it up from a boutique store, department stores are not included. This is kind of a post about how you don't have to wait around for people to sent you samples, you can look for them yourself and sometimes like this one they are really good.


On arrival to the store we where welcomed and offered a cup of liquorish tea to drink while we browsed. The free samples came beautifully packaged in a little box which contained 5 miniature products, a £10 off voucher when you spend £25, a lavender planting paper and information on the history of Provence. The free sample was lovingly packaged up in a store bag with tissue paper and a spritz of perfume, even though it was a free sample we still got the full L'Occitane customer service.

Miniature Sample Contents:

I believe that the hand creams are different in every box based on stock levels in store. This is one of the best freebies I have got to date and I can't wait to try them out. They are the perfect size for keeping for travel essentials. I've already tried the hand cream and would highly recommend it.

Have you had any freebies recently?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

2 comments:

  1. ahhh so nice, i just tried to do it myself, offer is over though haha :( so glad for you though, bet these products are great :) xo

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to here it's ended, I only checked it the other day and it was still live. Guess it was a really popular promotion :D Good luck for next time.

      Delete