Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lush Review | Brightside Bubble Bar

Hi, today I wanted to talk about my favourite Lush product the Brightside bubble bar. This is my go too product if I need a Lush fix. At £4.75 its not the cheapest product in Lush but it can easily be used in four baths, that's less than £1.20 per bath, cheaper than most of the one use bath bombs. I would actually recommend only using a quarter of this product, the bath water is such a bright orange and the essential oil payoff is more than enough, but if you like a really bubbly bath you might want to use more.

Lush Brightside Bubble Bar Review

Lush Brightside Bubble Bar - £4.95


"When you’re chewing on life’s gristle, don’t grumble, give a whistle! Hop in the bath with one of these uplifting bubble bars, Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils to help you look on the bright side of life! Its jazzy bright colours will create magnificent orange bath water, and the sunny citrus fragrance is sure to leave you jolly and refreshed." - Lush

I love this product so much because of the colour vibrancy and the fresh citrus scent is a real pick me up. Who doesn't love a bubble bath. After soaking in a Brightside bath my skin always feels so soft and because this product doesn't contain any glitter its not super messy to clean up after. To use Brightside simply break off a quarter of the product and crumble under a running tap.

What's your favourite Lush product?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment