Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February In Review

Hi, When I sat down to write this post I thought I'd done really badly with my monthly goals turns out I didn't do too bad. Blogging on the other hand was a bit of a failure this month but I expected as much. I'm glad February is over as it means we are closer to spring time, I love that it's still light when I leave work now. I'm making the most of all the Daffodils in the shops as I've got a few vases full dotted around the house already.



Goals for February 8/10
  • Watch three films
  • Read three books
  • Start a decor mood board for my living room
  • Remember to make pancakes
  • Do at least five blog posts this month
  • Have a massive tidy up
  • Do something nice for someone
  • Try a new recipe
  • Save some money
  • Do something new that scares me

This month I watched Nerve (which was so different from the book), The original Westworld film which the series is based on and Allegiant the third film in the Divergent series. I've managed to start reading a third book this month so I'm going to give myself that goal, reviews will be live in a few days. I tried a new recipe and did something nice by inviting my parents round to try it.

Today is pancake day and I had pancakes for breakfast, I always have lemon juice with sugar on mine. Last weekend I finally had the massive tidy up I've been putting off and our bedroom has been reclaimed from being a dumping ground for stuff, I found lots of things I'd misplaced.

The most exciting thing I did this month and something that really did scare me was going Go Karting. I came last in every race because everyone I was with was an utter speed freak but I still had a lot of fun. I did get a fastest lap up on the leader board of the day when some of my fellow racers didn't so I didn't drive that slowly.

This month has been a blast! What are you having on your pancakes today?
Sam 

Want to see more posts follow on

2 comments:

  1. You did so well with your goals! Good job :) And congrats on the fastest lap, hehe! I've never been go-karting, it's never appealed to me much, and then my friends don't really care for it, either, so there's never been a reason. I can see it being fun, though :)

    Hope you enjoyed your pancakes!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this monthly goals idea! I might have to steal it, if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete