Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Monthly Mini Goals | February

Hi, The beginning of February is going to be busy for me so hopefully I'll get some posts scheduled but I somewhat doubt it. I'm going to be working at a trade show with my full time job and I'm a little worried about the whole getting the train all the way there on my own but I've done it before so I'll be fine.



Goals for February
  • Watch three films
  • Read three books
  • Start a decor mood board for my living room
  • Remember to make pancakes
  • Do at least five blog posts this month
  • Have a massive tidy up
  • Do something nice for someone
  • Try a new recipe
  • Save some money
  • Do something new that scares me

Other than the work trip I have no real plans for this month but I'm sure things will happen that are unexpected and exciting. I want to have a tidy up of all the clothes because I just have too many. Might be a case of waiting until it warms up a little and then reviewing what I have for the new season and get rid of all the worn out things.

Seasonal goals include remembering to make pancakes on pancake day (Tuesday 28th) and to do something nice for someone to reflect that it's valentines (and it won't be the bf). I've got into watching films again and I'd like to make sure I'm watching as many films as possible this year.

Have you got any exciting plans for the month ahead?
Sam 

Want to see more posts follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment