Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Monthly Mini Goals | March

Hi, It's march the best month of the year! Only joking it just happens to be my birthday month and the time of year that nature starts to wake up from it's winter slumber so I can't help but like it a lot. I'm looking forward to all the blossom trees flowering as it's just so pretty.



Goals for March
  • Enjoy my birthday
  • Eat sushi
  • Do something creative
  • Enjoy blogging
  • Spend more time outdoors
  • Sell some of my unwanted things
  • Learn a new skill
  • Have an internet free day
  • Plan something to look forward too
  • Catch a party Pikachu on Pokemon Go

It's my birthday on Monday so I will be enjoying cake and maybe a few too many drinks. I've got a little trip to York booked and I can't wait to go and visit the beautiful city again. Just hoping the weather perks up a bit and we at least get some warmer temperatures so we don't freeze while we are there. I've got Yo!Sushi planned for my birthday celebrations and will be making the most of the blue Monday menu.

I want to spend more time outdoors and for me trying to catch a party Pikachu is the perfect reason to spend some time finding new places to explore. After my big tidy up I've got a lot of clothes which I need to sell but require the motivation to set it all up, need to think about the money.

I want to create something and I'm thinking some sort of home decor would be really fun and if it works out I might even share it on here. With this I might need to learn a new skill or I will make myself learn something new. This would be the perfect distraction to keep me away from the internet for 24 hours.

Have a great month!
Sam 

Want to see more posts follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment