Thursday, March 9, 2017

Lush Review | Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

Hi, Today I've got a little review of the Fizzbanger bath bomb which was one of a few bath bombs I picked up from the Lush Oxford store way too long ago. This is one of the simplest looking bath bombs I've picked up in a long time but it didn't disappoint.


Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

The bath bomb contains a mixture of Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Petitgrain Oil and Ylang Ylang Oil. Designed to create a fun and relaxing bath that smells reminiscent of apple pie. With most Lush bath bombs there is a surprise waiting inside with the added blue pigment which turns the water from bright yellow to the most vibrant green which made me think of lime jelly. There's an extra little surprise but I won't spoil that bit if you do try this bomb.


This bath bomb also contains popping candy which send it swirling round the bath tub creating blue tails of bubbles as it goes. While it is not that most showy option from Lush it is a really lovely bath bomb. It smells really fresh and fruity and the colour was so pretty. I would really love to use this bath bomb again in the future.

 Have you tried the Lush Fizzbanger bath bomb?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I've never tried that one! I assumed that it would be like the Avobath one - nice, but lacking in surprise. But I love that the water becomes green! I'll definitely have to try out Fizzbanger, especially for the extra surprise!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete