Friday, March 31, 2017

March In Review

Hi, Wow March was a busy month. With both my birthday and Mother’s day there’s been lots to celebrate and time has just run away with me when it comes to blogging. I love these monthly posts because it makes me look back and reflect on all the good things that have happened and I realise just how much I’ve done.



Goals for March 6 /10
  • Enjoy my birthday
  • Eat sushi
  • Do something creative
  • Enjoy blogging
  • Spend more time outdoors
  • Sell some of my unwanted things
  • Learn a new skill
  • Have an internet free day
  • Plan something to look forward too
  • Catch a party Pikachu on Pokémon Go

The month started with my Birthday rolling around and me turning 28, which is a little scary. I spent two days in York enjoying eating and drinking too much to celebrate. We discovered a new bar called ‘The Stone Roses’ which is now our favourite and we’ll be heading back next time we’re in York.

My friend is a Disney fanatic so he prebooked Beauty and the Beast tickets ages ago for us to see the film on release day. I loved every minute of it and even though you know the story I was captivated right until the very end, I don’t have a bad word to say about it. We had lunch at Zizzi’s where I got the most delicious pizza.

Last weekend me, the sis and our mum headed into Leeds for a day of girly fun. We started on the Prosecco a little too early but had an awesome day enjoying the sun and doing a little shopping. I picked up a few bits from Lush that I can’t wait to try.

For the month ahead I need to look into Ebay and start selling my old clothes. I also need to start a creative project and I’ve got a whole house that needs decorating so I’m going to be kept busy.

Have you seen Beauty and the Beast yet? Anything fun happen this month?
Sam 

Want to see more posts follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment