Saturday, April 1, 2017

Monthly Mini Goals | April

Hi, We’re already into the fourth month of the year scary. I’m not complaining though because the weather seems to finally be getting a little warmer and it’s filling me with motivation to get some home renovations underway. I don’t have anything planned for the month ahead but I’m sure life will end up being busy.


Goals for April
  • Buy some flowers/Plants
  • Start decorating our living room
  • Finish Pokémon Sun
  • Have a day trip
  • Go to the cinemas
  • Start selling unwanted clothes
  • Try a new hair style
  • Finish three books to stay on target
  • Drive somewhere new
  • Try a new recipe

I think April needs to be the month we finally get our home renovation underway as we’ve now been home owners since September and not much has changed. By accident the outside of the house has taken priority but the changes we’ve made have made the house so much more usable.

I hate driving, I don’t mind doing the everyday commute to work because it’s a route I know well but the second I have to deviate I get so much anxiety. I want to push myself to get over this by going a different route every now and again and to try and drive to more new places. I want April to be a month of trying new things so I’d like to find a seasonal recipe and try some styles my hair because I’m so lazy with it.

I love having something to look forward to and at the moment I don’t have anything planned so I need to fix this. I’m going to start by organising a day out somewhere local and then looking into a little holiday for later in the year.

Have a great month, have you got anything planned?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

1 comment:

  1. Good for you - trying new things! I'm with you, I hate driving. I hate worrying about what other drivers are doing, I guess if I could be the only driver all would be fine, but that's not likely to happen. My goal for the month is to actually dedicate myself to getting some exercise into my life again! It's definitely a necessity!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete