Friday, April 7, 2017

A Little Lush Haul

Hi, I popped to Lush recently and even though I have an insane stash of Lush products already I gave in and picked up a few bits. I think I did well only picking up three products as there was so many new things to try with the Mother's day and Easter collections to tempt me.



I can't help but pick out products that are somewhat colour coordinating. I'm yet to try any of the dipped bath bombs so I'm looking forward to trying Over and Over. I picked up big blue which is an all time favourite and one I don't think I've ever reviewed on the blog. Ups-A-Daisy was too pretty to not pick up.



Ups-A-Daisy Bath Bomb
Part of the mothers day collection with spring vibes is this pretty flower shaped bath bomb. It's a mixture of herbal and citrus scents, I can't wait to see how pretty this one is in the bath.

Big Blue Bath Bomb
This is one of the most softening bath bombs I've every used. It contains a mixture of sea salt and seaweed, it's not for everyone but I personally love it. 

Over and Over Bath Bomb 
What makes this bath bomb so different is the dipped coating of Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter on top. This bath bomb smells amazing with a very strong sweet citrus scent which is a favourite of mine. I can't wait to see what's hiding inside.

What have you been trying from Lush's recent collections?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - I haven't been to Lush in ages, I'm definitely due a visit and I now know what to pick up! That big blue sounds lovely to me - I'm a huge beach and sea lover so these ingredients most certainly float my boat!

    JosieVictoriaa // Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete