Friday, November 18, 2016

Goodreads Reading Challenge | 2016 So Far

Hi, I’ve decided to do a little Goodreads challenge review. I’d intended to do this style of post about half way through the year but times gone way too quickly. I recently got an email with my current progress of this year’s Goodreads reading challenge which re-sparked the idea. I’ve pledged to read 35 books by the end of the year which is about 3 books per month. So far I’m on track with only 5 books left to read by the end of the year.



Pledged Books 30/35
1. Infinite Sky - C.J. Flood
2. Divergent - Veronica Roth
3. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
4. It’s Not Me, It’s You - Mhairi McFarlane
5. Panic - Lauren Oliver
6. Allegiant - Veronica Roth
7. The Fire Sermon - Francesca Haig
8. The Year of the Rat - Clare Furniss
9. Room - Emma Donoghue
10. All the Rage - Courtney Summers
11. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
12. The Martian - Andy Weir
13. The Girl with All the Gifts - M.R. Carey
14. The Glittering Art of Falling Apart - Ilana Fox
15. Just a Girl, Standing in Front of a Boy - Lucy-Anne Holmes
16. The Age of Miracles - Karen Thompson Walker
17. What Milo Saw - Virginia Macgregor
18. The Crooked House - Christobel Kent
19. Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
20. Linger - Maggie Stiefvater
21. Forever - Maggie Stiefvater
22. Summer Nights at the Moonlight Hotel - Jane Costello
23. The Miniaturist - Jessie Burton
24. Sinner - Maggie Stiefvater
25. Soulmates - Holly Bourne
26. A Step Towards Falling - Cammie McGovern
27. What's a Girl Gotta Do? - Holly Bourne
28. Four: A Divergent Story Collection - Veronica Roth
29. This Last Kiss - Madeleine Reiss
30. Armada - Ernest Cline

TBR List
1. Asking for it - Louise O’neill
2. I’ll give you the sun - Jandy Nelson
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
4. How to Love -
5. Us - Nicholls, David

My to be read list might change but I'm currently reading 'Asking for it' and I've got 'I'll give you the sun' waiting to be read next. I’m so happy with my progress this year and it shouldn’t be a mad rush to complete at the end of the year (unless Christmas takes up all my time). If you struggle to read a lot consider tracking your reading progress with Goodreads, I've upped my reading so much.

Let me know if your taking part in a Goodreads challenge and how you’re doing.
Sam 

Want to see more posts follow on  

2 comments:

  1. Every time I read posts like this I really want to do a Goodreads challenge as well. I think I might try it for next year and see how I'll do. It's pretty amazing how far you've come in yours and I hope you'll enjoy the remaining 5 that are still on your list! :)
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Room a few weeks ago! It was so fantastic :) I'll definitely have to find the movie, now, haha. I don't see myself ever being able to read that many books in a year! I love reading, and I do a fair bit of it, but I'm just such a slow reader. I'm always impressed when people (like you!) read so many!

    I am doing a challenge, but it isn't a quantity challenge. I'm reading all women writers this year! It's been great, and has definitely opened my eyes to more great lady-writers :)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete