Monday, November 28, 2016

Momentarily Dreaming is 2!

Hi, Momentarily dreaming is two! how time flies, it's been two whole year since I first pressed publish on my little blog. What a scary time that first post is but I'm so glad I did it. Blogging is an interesting hobby and one that I haven't always loved this year. I'm not driven by numbers but the fact that over 300 of you have actively decided to follow this space makes me so happy and thank you for sticking with me through my distant stages.



My Favorite Or Most Popular Posts Of The Last Year
The A-Z of Me Tag
10 Things We Should Make Time For Everyday
Lush Review | Sea Monster Fun
50 Things That Make Me Happy
7 Ways To Save Money When Buying Books

I figured what better way to celebrate than with cake so I treated myself to some cupcakes, I also wanted them for the photo because blogging right. The ones I picked up are from Asda and it's a chocolate and vanilla marble cake with complimenting frosting, it was really yummy.



At the moment I am so inspired and ready to produce content that I hope you will love and enjoy reading. I feel such a buzz and feeling of accomplishment when I'm happy with a post and excited to see what you guys think! So here's to another year of blogging, I hope to connect with you a lot more and your feedback is always welcome. Leave your links below and I'll be sure to check out your blog too.

Thank you for reading and helping to make my blog the best!
Sam 

Want to see more posts follow on  

3 comments:

  1. happy 2nd birthday! Hope you've enjoyed blogging so far :) that cupcake looks delicious too btw!

    Hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy second blog birthday! :) It must be amazing to know you've been doing it for two years already. And I'm really looking forward to your blog posts that are coming up.
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I'm so glad I found your blog and followed you. That cupcake is well deserved!
    Imogen’s Typewriter. <3

    ReplyDelete