Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Catch Up | Where Have I Been?

Hi, it’s been a while hasn’t it. I don’t really know why I stopped blogging other than I was struggling to think of interesting content and once I took a step away from this place I found it really hard to come back. I’ve wanted to blog again and felt guilty for disappearing with no explanation. I’ve also enjoyed not blogging and just having some time away. Here I am finally writing a post to reintroduce myself to blogging and I hope I’ll get back into the swing of it and enjoy it as much as I once did.



An update on my day to day life and a big reason I haven’t found the time to blog is I finally bought a house. All the way back in August we got the keys to our new home, it’s the first time me and the boyfriend have lived together, which is strange but we've fallen into a routine and we're happy. The house is in need of some renovation and so far we’ve had the windows changed and it looks totally different. It’s an exciting time and I’m looking forward to the future and my first Christmas tree that I can decorate exactly how I want.

Are you looking forward to Christmas yet?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have you back, Sam, but I totally understand that you had to take some time out. Sometimes blogging can become a bit overwhelming and it's quite nice to take a step back.
    So exciting that you've bought a house! That's amazing! Can't wait to hear more about it in the future. :)
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete