Wednesday, March 23, 2016

50 Things That Make Me Happy

Hi, In my monthly goals post I set myself the task of writing a '50 things that make me happy' post, so here it is. I've gone for light hearted things as somethings go without saying, although not unappreciated, like family and friends and having a roof over my head. Here are a selection of small random things that make me happy.



50 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Finding money in pockets
2. Creating something
3. Finishing a book
4. Cooking with my boyfriend
5. Motivation to do things alone
6. Spur of the moment arrangements
7. A new item of clothing
8. Playing with Lego
9. A tidy room
10. Good hair days
11. Clear skin
12. Day trips
13. Sunshine and blue sky's
14. Seeing wildlife
15. Sweets
16. Hugs
17. Great friends
18. Music from my teenage years
19. Snow Days
20.Cider
21. Watching Cartoons and anime
22. Fresh bedding
23. Finding the perfect gift
24. Stunning views
25. My blog
Momentarily Dreaming Instagram - 50 Happy Things
26. Playing board games
27. Colouring
28. The Internet
29. Camping
30. The Yorkshire countryside
31. Pokemon
32. Thia/Japanese food
33. Straighteners
34. Watching Disney films
35. Daffodils
36. Green Tea
37. Lush Baths
38. Hats and scarfs
39. Good luck
40. Pamper Days
41. Dr Martens
42. Having the chance to save
43. Still getting asked for ID
44. Being organised
45. Playing pool
46. A great looking outfit
47. My phone
48. Lazy days and lie ins
49. Having a job
50. Ice cream at the seaside
Momentarily Dreaming Instagram - 50 Happy Things

Honestly I found this hard, 50 things is a lot, but putting this together has made me feel really happy. Thinking about all the nice things that I'm lucky enough to have and how these small things make everything all the more enjoyable, I am very grateful for everything.

What makes you happy?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

6 comments:

  1. You mentioned lots of things I would include if I were to write a post like this, who knows; maybe I will.

    Great to see you regularly posting again Sam :) xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! Most of these things make me happy too! I don't know if I could come up with 50 things myself though, but I should try it out one day!
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so great! Especially being asked for your ID, haha. For myself I would add snowdays and my kitty cat to the list :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely list, clear skin, friends, and ice cream all make me happy too! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea! Lots of these things make me happy too. Finding change in a pocket is enough to brighten my day - it's the little things!

    Jess x | www.jessicajoseph.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this. I think I might pop back here for inspo on how to spend my rainy days :) xx

    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete