Friday, May 27, 2016

Lush Review | Intergalactic Bath Bomb

Hi, I've got another Lush bath bomb review for you today. I've been super excited to use this after all the amazing images I've seen of this bath bomb in action. Intergalatic as you can imagine is inspired by the universe and the beautiful patterns of the night sky. I actually bought this bomb back before Christmas how it's taken me so long to finally get around to trying it I'll never know.


Intergalactic Bath Bomb - Blast Off Into Funky


The bath bomb itself is a wounder before it even hits the water, it's a predominantly bright blue bomb flecked with strips of neon yellow and pink. It has a very distinct scent of mint which I personally found a little over powering but once in the water it was lovely and relaxing.

This bath bomb contains a mixture of grapefruit, Vetivert, Cedarwood and Peppermint oil designed to be both uplifting and grounding. It also contains popping candy and gold luster which erupts from the bath bomb as it dances around the bath creating galaxies in the dark blue water representing the nights sky.


In honesty I think the scent put me off using this bath bomb, I was worried it would leave me wanting to end my bath rather earlier than normal but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this bomb. Visually this bath bomb has two totally different stages and that really impressed me. The first is the galaxy patterns created by the fizz and pop of the bomb. The second stage is the beautiful dark blue water with sparkling glitter which looks like twinkling stars.

Once I finished my bath and emptied the tub I was amazed by the amount of glitter luster, it was quite possibly the most glitter I've ever seen in a bath bomb, it was amazing and rivaled the Frozen bath bomb. As with all glitter containing bath bombs the bath required a quick rinse down but it's worth it for the beauty of this bomb.

Have you tried the Lush Intergalactic bath bomb?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Lush in forever! I try to stop myself going as I always spend too much money. Might need a sneaky trip soon though ;)

    sarlavie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can Lush every go wrong? I mean honestly. So gorgeous, and with grapefruit, vetiver, cedarwood... I'm sold. xX thanks for posting!

    kynialikethecountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously miss having a bath at the moment! I love picking up bath bombs but can't believe I am yet to try the intergalactic one! Looks gorgeous though, xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing! I love the bright blue colour and the description of the scent sounds totally up my street! As soon as I have a bath tub again, I need to try this out! :)
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I still haven't tried this one, I'm such a Lush addict I definitely need to get this next time I'm at Lush!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely need to pick this one up next time I go to Lush! x

    http://www.katiewrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete