Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Monthly Highlights | May

Hi, May has been a great month, I know it's clique but I really can't believe how fast it's gone by. I feel I could have blogged more but I'm really happy with the content I produced so meh. I'm currently getting over the post SlamDunk blues, I had the best time and finally got to see one of my favourite bands from my teen years Panic! at the Disco, it was so worth the ten year wait.



Mini goals for May 5/10
  • Stay two books ahead of my Goodreads goal
  • Add a Blogroll page
  • Do an outfit of the day post
  • Wear something out of my comfort zone
  • Share my favorites
  • Do some baking
  • Take part in at least two Twitter chats
  • Play with Lego
  • Work on my Pinterest boards
  • Have a pamper night

So goal wise I didn't do too great but I don't mind because I've crossed off the most important ones.
The goals that are blog post related I'll try to complete in the coming month when I might have a bit more time. I've been using Lush bath bomb reviews as an excuse to take lots of baths and that might explain why I've been a roll for reading this month. I read a whole six books, my reviews will be up on the 3rd so keep a look out. I'm now three books ahead of my Goodreads goal so it's looking promising that I'll complete my year challenge.

I took part in three Twitter chats in all and I've noticed a big increase in my Twitter following and in my blog page views, it's really worth taking part. Plus you get to be an active part in the blogging community, talking to like minded people which is great. I did some pining on Pinterest back at the beginning of the month and then forgot oops, still want to work on this from a blog promotion point of view. I did a post on my favourite blogs to read and added these to a Blogroll page, I would love to keep adding to it as I find new favourites.

Recap/Highlights

Hope you had a great month! Did you do anything different?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. I don't really now Panic at the Disco. I'm not sure if they've jsut never been a big thing in Germany or if I've just been death all my teenager years! :D But it's great that you finally saw them live! And I'm really jealous of how many books you already read this year, I really need to get on with it myself now that I have finally more time for it!
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete