Sunday, May 1, 2016

Monthly Mini Goals - May

Hi, I'm excited for May. The weather should be a lot warmer (if it stops snowing) and I've got tickets to SlamDunk in Leeds, which I'm super excited for. I don't really have anything else planned but the prospect of the day off tomorrow and the chance to finally meet up with a friend (who works way too much) for her birthday is enough for me to think this is going to be a good month.

Mini goals for May
  • Stay two books ahead of my Goodreads goal
  • Add a Blogroll page
  • Do an outfit of the day post
  • Wear something out of my comfort zone
  • Share my favorites
  • Do some baking
  • Take part in at least two Twitter chats
  • Play with Lego
  • Work on my Pinterest boards
  • Have a pamper night

Goodreads is so so good for motivating me to read and I've read way more than I had this time last year. I'm currently two books ahead for the time of year, I'd like to keep it this way so I can either read something bigger or have a rest at the end of the year. I've bought so many clothes, I kind of had the I can blog about this mentality while shopping so really I should make that happen. I picked up a few pieces that are out of my comfort zone so maybe I'll do an outfit post styling them up.

From the point of my blog I'd like to add a blogroll page as I always check them out on other peoples blogs, in search of more great blogs to follow, so it makes sense for me to have one too. I've been trying to take part in more blogger chats on Twitter so I've set myself the goal of two in hope that it will remind me. I'd like to do a favorites post but I'm just not sure what about. I've been neglecting my Pinterest account and would like to do some research on optimising how it can help my blog.

For lighter goals I've got baking, play with Lego and enjoy a pamper night. These are all things that I enjoy but just haven't found the time for in recent months, so why not influence myself to make time with my monthly goals.

Have you got anything planned for May?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

3 comments:

  1. You should make an outfit post showing your "out of comfort zone" clothes! I would love to see that xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see an outfit post! It's always nice to see what other people wear and get some inspiration! I also really need to take part again in a twitter chat. But most evenings I'm too exhausted from studying to be attentive one whole hour. I hope I can change that in May too!
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo have a pamper night is a good'un! I took part in my first Twitter chat last night and it was fab, got so many new blog reads. Highly advise, there's #thegirlgang on Monday's at 6pm or #bdib at 7pm if you wanted to put it in the diary! Half the problem was I never knew when they were! Enjoy playing with lego - that's a cracking idea.
    Betty x
    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete