Saturday, April 30, 2016

Monthly Highlights | April


Hi, We're a third of the way through 2016, that's kind of a scary fact, this year is going so fast. April has been a rather uneventful month, I can't think of anything exciting that took place. I think the weather needs a mention, when was the last time you remember snow in April? It's been on and off for a week following a taster of summer. I guess the UK weather has no idea what look it's going for or the time of year.
Mini goals for April 7/10
  • Write a personal post
  • Make some art
  • Eat better
  • Do something new
  • Read three books
  • Keep up the regular blogging
  • Treat myself to some new clothes
  • Take part in an Instagram challenge
  • Have a date night
  • Plan a trip away

I set myself a lot of goals that required dedication and that seems to be something I was missing this month. I've crossed off the Instagram challenge because I did take part but only until about day 18 and then I lost my momentum and struggled to find an interest. The same seems to be apparent for my blog with a lack of posts for a whole week. I've got loads of ideas but not the self confidence to actually publish them which created a bit of an issue and a lack of posts.

On a happier note I did complete my reading goal and topped it by reading four books, my reviews will be live on the 3rd of May. I've also ticked off 'write a personal post', I've not posted it yet because of the fore mentioned confidence issue but it's scheduled so keep a look out for it. I've booked a trip to London for mid July and I can't wait, the focus of the trip is to go to Hyper Japan.

I didn't do anything new and I didn't do any art which are things I think I'll carry onto next month because they are things I'd like to do at some point. I bought so many clothes and I'd love to share them with you. I basically bought the whole of Primark because well it's so cheap, I even picked up some Pikachu socks. I didn't have a date night as such but I did go out with the fellow and his mate for a meal and a few drink which was a nice change. Lastly I've been trying to eat better and I think I managed it, I need to share some recipes with you, let me know if that's something your interested in.

Recap/Highlights

I hope you had a really great month, let me know what you've been up to!
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

2 comments:

  1. The weather is crazy at the moment isn't it? I'm glad in Malmö, we "only" have rain, but in Germany at my family it has been snowing as well. I'm really looking forward to your personal post, I always love reading these, but I also understand that it's much harder to publish one of those. :)
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete