Friday, April 1, 2016

Monthly Mini Goals - April

Hi, We're already in the fourth month of the year, where does the time go. I feel better for the lighter nights and the promise of summer just around the corner. I don't have anything planned for the month ahead so hopefully it will be full of lovely unexpected things. I really missed writing these posts, I find them so inspirational for those times when I'm in procrastination mode.

Monthly mini Goals

Mini goals for April
  • Write a personal post
  • Make some art
  • Eat better
  • Do something new
  • Read three books
  • Keep up the regular blogging
  • Treat myself to some new clothes
  • Take part in an Instagram challenge
  • Have a date night
  • Plan a trip away

I struggled to think of ten things to aim for this month but I got there and I'm really happy with my goals this month. With nothing much planned for my time it seems like a great reason to do something creative, it's been so long. I've been seeing all the weaved wall hangings and would really like to have a go at making one. I'd also like to get more into Instagram, I find it hard to think of subject matter. I'm planning on joining in with an Instagram challenge run by Meggan for the month of April. There are daily prompts to follow, for more information check out her Instagram @cardiganjezebel.

On the theme of my blog I want to do a personal themed post so you, my lovely readers, can get to know a little more about me (any suggestions?). I'd really like to get back to posting more often but I lack time management, so it's a work in progress, I just want to keep up what I'm doing now. I'm really shocked by my reading progress, I'm reading much faster now so I'm ahead of my Goodreads challenge which means I can opt for some bigger story's (Game of Thrones).

Spring is here and Summer not far off so I really need some new items of clothing to replace worn out things and filter in a few style focused pieces. A day out with the sister should remedy this and I'm sure we'll end up in Lush too. I want to start eating healthier, I'm not bad I just snack a lot on weekends, it would be nice to find some healthy snack alternatives. I'd like to plan a date night, maybe a meal and then the cinema, something to get me out of the house really. The 'do something new' is a bit of a wild card and I'll see if anything fits the bill at the end of the month. I'd like to plan a trip so even if I'm not doing anything this month I've got something in the future to look forward too.

What will you be doing this month, would you join an Instagram challenge?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing other people's goals, it really helps me to help form my own. I'd love to see how well that you do with these goals during the month.

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goals! Hope u get them all! ♡

    Happy Saturday! ~ Love from Slovakia ♥
    ♡ Yankee Candle ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! i do love it when people share their goals, you build a support system and honestly an accountable system for you. it has a higher possibilty of success.


    http://notjessfashion.com/orange-crush/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already seen on your Instagram that you're taking up a challenge! Such a good idea, maybe I need to do that one day as well. I would love to read a more personal post, without any preference. It's always nice to get to know the person behind the blog a bit better! :)
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete