Thursday, June 30, 2016

Monthly Highlights | June

Hi, This month has flown by, I'm not complaining because that means my holiday starts tomorrow. It's been crazy busy at work so then sitting on my computer at home to blog just seemed like torture, (I love blogging but that's too much screen time) problem of blogging when working full time. June has left me feeling worn out and I can't wait to have some time to relax and rethink things.



Mini goals for June 5/10

  • Vote in the EU Referendum
  • Go for a walk/Get outdoors
  • Get my blog organisation together
  • Buy birthday presents
  • Eat healthy
  • Get everything sorted for my camping trip
  • Do an outfit post
  • Have a date night
  • Do something creative
  • Set my Summer goals

I feel like I failed a little this month, time just went by too fast and I wasn’t even the tiniest bit organised. I think the added pressure of creating extra content to cover my travel plans stopped me from blogging at all so I’m sorry about the lack of posts. I’m thinking that the digital detox which is inevitable with camping will clear my mind and hopefully give me loads of inspiration for future posts. I wanted to be super healthy this month and I think I did the opposite, oops. I'm yet to even consider doing an outfit post and adding it to my goals really isn't motivating me. I really want to do a DIY project but I haven't had the time, maybe soon.

So the EU Referendum happened, I voted to stay. I was honestly worried about the outcome, when I woke in the morning to find that the UK had voted to leave my worried where confirmed. I guess the question now is what happens next. I hope our nation can unite and make the changes as smoothly as possible, everything seems so messed up at the moment.

I did manage to get my act together and order some birthday presents so that's one less thing to worry about. We tested fitting the camping gear in the car and to my shock it all fit (it's a different car from last years trip and the boot is tiny). I set my summer goals and I'm already crossing things off. I wish this post was more positive.

Recap/Highlights

  • I set myself 25 summer goals to make the most of the summer months
  • I did my most favourite Lush review yet when I wrote about the Sea Monster Fun
  • I decided to go cruelty free and listed some helpful tips for making the switch

How did you do with your monthly goals?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that Lush monster! I hope July is a great month for you and you can tick lots more off of your list :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete