Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hi, Happy New Year! So it's 2017 another year full of possibilities and adventures waiting to happen. I want to say a massive thank you for reading my blog last year and giving me the motivation to continue to blog. I hope this year will be my best yet for blogging and that you'll stick around to enjoy it with me. I don't intent to have any new years resolutions, I do like goals though so for now here's my goals for the month ahead.

Goals for January
  • Learn to used and love the bullet journal
  • Make a step towards some home renovation
  • Do something different
  • Lose the Christmas weight I've gained
  • Start planning for my Birthday
  • Look for a challenge to take part in
  • Go for a walk
  • Invite my parents round for a meal
  • Make sure I have at least one pamper night
  • Have some screen free time

So here's to the future and things to come, good luck with all your resolutions if you've made some. With the new year comes the idea of new starts and I couldn't be in a happier place to be starting the year to come.

Did you have a good New Years eve? You got anything you're looking forward to this year?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Sam! I hope you had a good New Year's Eve and started 2017 in a joyful way. I definitely need to lose some of the "Christmas weight" as well. :D That's probably my only real resolution for the new year anyway, to start exercising again.
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete