Sunday, January 29, 2017

Lush Review | Lava Lamp Bath Bomb

Hi, I’ve had the Lava Lamp bath bomb patiently waiting for me to use it for way too long. I finally got around to trying it today and wanted to share my thoughts on this product. As soon as I knew this Oxford street exclusive product had been made available nationwide in conjunction with last years father’s day range I knew I wanted to try it, why it's taken me so long to actually use is a mystery to me.


Lava Lamp Bath Bomb – Groovey Baby

The look of this bomb is very striking, with the contrasting colours of orange and purple that work so well together. What gives this bomb its name is the purple dots of Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter that melt in the water to recreate the classic lava lamp effect in your bath tub. I’m a massive fan of citrus scents so this bath bomb ticked that box. A mixture of mandarin, tangerine and orange flower gives this bomb the power to wow on scent. The overall purpose of the bath bomb is to be moisturising and uplifting.


Once popped in the bath the bomb fizzed and melted and created the most spectacular mixture of orange and purple swirling together. The smell was so good and as promised very uplifting. This is only the second cocoa butter product I've used (Shoot for the Stars was the first) but these types of bath bombs are becoming a firm favourite. The oils do make a bit of a mess and the bath required a good wipe down after but my skin feels so soft and moisturised. My finally conclusion for this bath bomb is that I need to pick up another one as soon as possible.

Have you tried the Lush Lava Lamp bath bomb?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I tried Lava Lamp a few months ago - maybe September? It was really nice! Though I do try not to do the cocoa butter ones too often, while it's nice on my legs and arms and that, I don't love the oils around my chest (it gets oily enough as is ;) ). But I looooved the scent, and the purple looked so brilliant in the bath!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete