Thursday, January 5, 2017

Lush Review | Northern Lights Bath Bomb

Hi, Today I've got a little review of the Northern Lights bath bomb which was one of many Lush products I received for Christmas. This product was part of the Christmas range so is no longer available but I still wanted to share my opinion. Northern Lights was re-released with a new look design after it's much longer and thinner original was prone to breaking and as such ruining the visual effect of this bath bomb.


Northern Lights Bath Bomb

The bath bomb contains a mixture of Jasmine Absolute and Ylang Ylang Oil which made the water really silky and smelt great. Each end of the bath bomb is filled with either blue or yellow which work to create a firework display in the bath water. Design wise this is a really interesting bath bomb, it acts in a totally different way to normal designs twisting and creating spirels of colour.

My biggest issue with this bath bomb was once all the lovely coloured foam dispersed you're left with this weird green/red water which just wasn't that nice to look at. I'd like this bath bomb more if it had a surprise inside like some stars or a little bit of glitter, it would have just finished it off. I enjoyed the visual effect of the bath bomb but that's about all, it's not one I'll rush to try again.

 Have you tried the Lush Northern Lights bath bomb?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I enjoyed reading your honest thoughts on this bath bomb. I love the visual effects you have captured with photos from the bath bomb fizzing in the water. Such a shame it didn’t keep its rainbow pattern. I wanted to try a few Lush products while the Christmas stock was available but missed my chance. Everyone seems to rave about snow fairy, which sounds like something I might like. :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete