Friday, July 10, 2015

15 Things to do This Weekend

Hi, I'll be heading home from my mini break today, the first thing I'll do when I get home is have a shower, nothing better after a week of camping. I'm also thinking about the weekend ahead before I have to go back to work. Here are a few ideas of things to do this weekend to make the most of your time. Also it's national Pina Colada day so maybe a cocktail or two will be had on my return.



15 Things to do this weekend
  1. Go for a picnic
  2. Go for a walk
  3. Play a board game
  4. Read a book
  5. Take a bath
  6. Clean your makeup brushes
  7. Change your bedding
  8. Meal plan for the following week
  9. Do some washing
  10. Meet up with friends
  11. Catch up on TV/series
  12. Clean your car/house
  13. Have a tidy up
  14. Go shopping
  15. Eat something super tasty
Hope some of these inspire you! have an amazing weekend.
Sam
Want to see more posts follow on 

4 comments:

  1. Hiya lovely, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:
    http://sherrieadele.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha! don't worry I didn't clean mine either =^-^=

      Delete